Bontrager Paradigm Elite TLR Wheelset
The lightweight clincher Bontrager Paradigm Elite TLR Wheelset is a performance upgrade that will bring benefits to your all-round riding. The DT 240 internals with a 36-tooth freehub delivers exceptional engagement for an immediate response when you need instant power transfer, be that on a climb or in a sprint, and weighing in under 1500 grams these wheels really are surprisingly deft. Furthermore, by making the conversion and going tubeless it will add further benefits to a top class wheelset, including reduced rolling resistance, puncture protection, enhanced grip and, perhaps most importantly for long days in the saddle, comfort.
- Rim width: 19.5mm (inner)
- Diameter: 700C
- Type: Tubeless-ready/Clincher
- Hub: DT 240 internals with 36-tooth free hub
- Cassette compatibility: Shimano
- Axle diameter: 5mm
- Spoke holes: 18 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Spoke cross-section: Bladed
- Brake type: Rim
- Nipple type: Alloy locking
- Valve: Presta
- Weight: 655 grams (front) / 835 grams (rear) / 1490 grams (wheelset)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.