Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF Handlebar
Designed around lasting comfort and performance, the Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF Handlebar utilises IsoCore technology to dramatically reduce road vibration. The bar's OCLV carbon construction has an IsoCore continuous inner-laminar built in. This helps to absorb and disperse vibration, decreasing uncomfortable road noise by 20% over traditional carbon handlebars.
Bontrager has also integrated their Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape to optimise comfort no matter where your hands are positioned on the bars. This combines with the IsoZone EVA padding to maintain a comfortable grip diameter that limits hand numbness and pressure build up across your palm.
Cable channels make gear cable routing simple and flared bar ends help to prevent your hands from slipping off. Even with all of this comfortable technology built in the full carbon fibre construction ensures this handlebar only weighs 250g.
- Made from OCLV carbon fibre with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops
- Drop: 125mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Weight: 250g (40cm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.