Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF Handlebar
Designed around lasting comfort and performance, the Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF Handlebar utilises IsoCore technology to dramatically reduce road vibration. The bar's OCLV carbon construction has an IsoCore continuous inner-laminar built in. This helps to absorb and disperse vibration, decreasing uncomfortable road noise by 20% over traditional carbon handlebars.
Bontrager has also integrated their Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape to optimise comfort no matter where your hands are positioned on the bars. This combines with the IsoZone EVA padding to maintain a comfortable grip diameter that limits hand numbness and pressure build up across your palm.
Cable channels make gear cable routing simple and flared bar ends help to prevent your hands from slipping off. Even with all of this comfortable technology built in the full carbon fibre construction ensures this handlebar only weighs 250g.
- Made from OCLV carbon fibre with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops
- Drop: 125mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Weight: 250g (40cm)
PRODUCT REF: 643854
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more