Bontrager Specter Road Shoes
Combining the holy trinity of performance, comfort and value; the Bontrager Specter Road Shoe offers an extremely competitive range of features at this price point. The sole is constructed from PowerTruss reinforced nylon. This material is extremely stiff; an 8 out of 14 on the stiffness index, while also offering a low weight. The sole fits two or three-blot cleats (Shimano SPD or SPD-SL or Look KEO).
Bontrager's inForm Race last offers a high-performance fit with superb arch and heel support throughout the entire pedal stroke. The synthetic upper construction comes complete with flow-through mesh panels that grant ventilation and breathability in warm conditions.
The Boa IP1 dial allows you to find your perfect fit with two-way micrometric adjustment. Combining with the Boa dial is the lower strap, which keeps your foot comfortably secured in place.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- The PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Boa IP1 dial for precise, two-way adjustment
- Stiffness index 8 of 14
- Synthetic uppers with flow-through mesh panels
- Compatible with both 2-bolt, SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats (sold separately)
PRODUCT REF: 641060
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more