Bontrager XXX Zero Offset Carbon Seatpost
Soften the road and lighten the load with a Bontrager XXX Zero Offset Carbon Seatpost. Between the minimum and maximum insertion points, the OCLV carbon fibre has been optimised for compliance and to dramatically reduce road buzz.
This is the zero offset version, with no setback, making it the ideal upgrade for a rider looking to increase the fore position of their saddle by replacing their existing setback seatpost. The supplied clamp is compatible with 7mm round saddle rails; if you wish to attach a carbon-railed saddle, Carbon 7x10mm saddle ears are sold separately.
- CnD shape profile increases torsional stiffness and vertical compliance
- Designed to offer increased compliance at maximum and minimum insertion points
- The 2-bolt design offers independent setback and tilt adjustments (+/- 12 degrees)
- 100% OCLV carbon fibre shaft and head
- Includes 7x7mm round rail clamp compatibility
- Carbon 7x10mm saddle ears sold separately
- Offset: 0mm
- Length: 330mm
- Colour: Carbon
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 262 grams (27.2 x 330mm), 306 grams (27.2 x 400mm), 297 grams (31.6 x 330mm), 324 grams (31.6 x 400mm)