Brooks PureGrit 8 Running Shoes
The Brooks PureGrit 8 Running Shoes are an impressively lightweight option, designed to give you a connected feeling with the trail. The nimble and flexible ride of the shoes allows you to instinctively read and react to the changing trail surface while the combination of hex lugs, splay lugs and sticky rubber outsole give you ample traction throughout. To help align your legs, Brooks have given these shoes a rounded heel which minimises stress on your joints too. The Close-to-Foot Fit features an Ariaprene tongue which deters mud while draining quickly for ongoing comfort on longer runs.
- Nimble ride - Light, flexible and nimble, the ride of the PureGrit 8 is designed to help your feet instinctively read, process and react to the trail
- Lightweight traction - Confidently dig and grip into any surface with a mix of splay lugs, hex lugs and an exclusive sticky rubber outsole
- Improved, Close-to-Foot Fit - An Ariaprene™ tongue provides a secure fit, quickly drains water, and repels dirt and debris
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- A rounded heel provides better alignment, minimising stress on joints
- The Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- Support: Neutral
- Midsole drop: 4mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 263.7 grams (9.3oz) - per shoe, size UK8
- Arch: Medium, High
- Technology: BioMoGo DNA
- Surface: Trail
Brooks PureGrit 8 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.