C-Bear PF30 to 24mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket All Condition Seal
For the rider looking to boost their efficiency at every possible level, the C-Bear PF30 to 24mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket All Condition Seal is a high quality, durable and super efficient option. Converting a PF30 bottom bracket for use with 24mm cranks, this bottom bracket makes watt savings whilst assuring you of a non-creaking creation to your bike.
Compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA Mega Exo, Race Face X-Type and Rotor 3D groupsets, this is a top performing bottom bracket that is made using precision machined CNC aluminium cups. A diameter of 46mm and a width of 73mm, this bottom bracket is ideal for riding in rough and muddy conditions, thanks to its all-weather seal keeping the nasty coarse items out of the crucial smooth turning of your cranks.
Please note: This bottom bracket is also compatible with 68mm road frames.
- Converts PF30 frames for use with 24mm cranks
- Compatible with: Shimano Hollowtech II/ FSA Mega Exo / Race Face X-Type / Rotor 3D, Agilis, Rex 3
- No-creak bi-cycle ceramic bottom bracket
- Bottom bracket shell included
- C-bear ceramic bearings
- Diameter: 46 mm
- Width: 73 mm (MTB) - will fit a 68mm road width.
- Material: Precision CNC aluminium cups
PRODUCT REF: PF30-24-AC
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more