CHPT3 1.71 Body Warmer
Designed with the input of former pro, David Millar, the CHPT3 1.71 Body Warmer is a light, packable and protective layer that helps keep the chill at bay. Made using wind and waterproof eVent fabric over the front, this garment offers great cover from the elements without causing condensation internally.
The back is made with a 50-gram stretch woven fabric for enhanced breathability, and this gilet maintains a great close-to-body fit for performance riding. Folding into its own stash pocket, it's nice and packable, ready to be whipped out when the heavens open.
Two rear pockets allow easy access to your accessories on the road, and with a satin finish zipper with an exclusive CHPT3 zipper pull, and reflective piping on the lower back, you can be sure that you still stand out when the skies darken.
- Windproof exclusive 70 gram eVent waterproof fabric front keeps the wind off your body while maintaining great breathability
- Back constructed with 50 gram stretch woven fabric for breathability while maintaining a close-to-body comfort fit
- Folds up small so it’s easy to stash in pocket
- Embossed CHPT3 logo on chest
- Two rear pockets for easy access
- Satin finish zipper with CHPT3 zipper pull
- Black reflective piping at lower back