Camille McMillan Circus: Inside the World of Professional Bike Racing Book
Circus: Inside the World of Professional Bike Racing is a stunning illustrative portrayal of the world of cycling, captured by renowned photographer Camille J McMillan. Shooting every aspect of this challenging sport, be it within the pro peloton, among the fans on Mont Ventoux, trackside at Ghent, or in the hotel room of a professional rider, Circus gets behind the glossy and intoxicating surface and reveals the raw, and sometimes brutal, side of cycling with a range of images spanning the past two decades.
- A beautifully-produced book revealing some of the many stories cycling photographer Camille McMillan has witnessed
- This exclusive anthology, with many never before seen reportage images, spans some two decades of life at the sharp end of world cycling
- Camille, formerly editor at Large of Rouleur magazine, captures the pain, the heroism and the humanity of this most challenging of sports
- Foreword by David Millar
- 240 pages
- Publisher: Velodrome Publishing
- Product dimensions: 9 x 1.2 x 12.2 inches
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.