Campagnolo AFS Disc Rotor 140mm
Campagnolo’s 140mm AFS Disc Rotor is a great option for disc brake users who require a good stopping power and low weight. It weighs less than 100 grams thanks to the use of an alloy spider rivetted to a steel outer, and the outer also features rounded edges for greater safety. The rotor is compatible with both AFS and Shimano Centre Lock hubs.
- Compatible with AFS and Centre Lock hubs
- Rounded external edge (no sharp edges)
- High heat resistance
- Rivet connection engineered to attain a safe distance between rotor and caliper, promoting efficient cooling under stress
- Alloy inner, steel outer, 1.85mm thick
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 99 grams