Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Front Derailleur
The Chorus 12-Speed Front Derailleur uses the same design as found on Campagnolo’s more expensive models, but with slightly less exotic materials for a more accessible price point. The newly created space for 32mm tyres will be welcomed by many riders wishing to take advantage of the comfort and grip that wider tyres and rings can bring, whilst the reduction in free stroke means quicker, easier changes than ever before. Each sprocket has its own position for the front derailleur so that there is no chain rub even when cross-chaining and the redesigned cables also play a big part in the accuracy and efficiency of the shifting.
- Upper semi-rod not connected with the lower: More effective precise movement and no contact with travel limit
- Cage designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations: The derailleur stops transmission contact and friction
- Ideal for wider tyres: 32mm wide tyres can be mounted without the risk of contact with the derailleur
- Design optimised for inner cage: It precisely engages the chain onto the large chainring
- Double-position fixing of the cable: Maximum compatibility with frames and tyres
- Optimised position for every engaged sprocket: No risk of contact with the chain
- Claimed weight: 94 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".