Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
Campagnolo’s Chorus 12-Speed Rear Derailleur takes a number of features and technologies from their range-topping models for superb shifting at the expense of just a few grams. The single derailleur is compatible with all the Chorus 12-speed cassette options, and the 12 tooth pulleys are optimised to work with the larger sprockets. Chain tension is maintained throughout the gear range even on poor surfaces thanks to the positioning of the return spring that is able to better absorb vibrations. 3D Embrace technology keeps more of the chain wrapped on the sprocket for more efficient drive and less wear on both the chain and the teeth, whilst the rearward location of the derailleur helps make slotting the wheel in and out easier.
- 3D Embrace Technology: Movement of the rear derailleur is designed to make the chain embrace more teeth per sprocket to guarantee maximum traction
- Optimised trajectory: Movement of the rear derailleur means that the upper pulley wheel on the cage is always constantly close to the sprocket in use
- 12-tooth pulley wheels: Perfect for cassettes that have a wide range of teeth
- Optimised return spring: This guarantees constant chain tension regardless of road vibration
- Constant precision: On rough roads, the spring positioned between the upper body and the pivot absorbs the vibrations, ensuring the chain always rests properly on the sprockets
- The pulley wheels on the 12-tooth derailleur cage allow the chain to move more smoothly
- The initial position of the rear derailleur can be adjusted to suit any cassette
- Easy wheel replacement: The rear derailleur is positioned further back, making it easier to slide the wheel out and replace it
- Claimed weight: 240 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.