Campagnolo Ekar 13-Speed Cassette
In order to better cope with the unique challenges presented by gravel riding and racing, Campagnolo’s Ekar Cassette has 13 speeds so as to be able to offer ratios that are suitable for steep hills and smooth lanes alike without having huge, cadence-killing jumps. The use of a 9-tooth sprocket on some options keeps the cassettes' high-speed ability whilst the narrow-wide design keeps the chain securely in place across all types of terrain, no matter how rough. Weight is kept down by the use of a two-piece construction, with steel and alloy sprockets where required. Although the Ekar cassette does require the new N3W driver body, this can also be used with their current 11 and 12-speed cassettes, giving great compatibility and versatility.
- 13-speed – full range to match or exceed any 2x systems, with no wastage
- 9-tooth sprocket – allows full range with zero drop in efficiency
- Compact – narrow design with quick changes, lightweight, improved chain security
- Durable – tough materials and design, with no weight penalty
- Three range options available – for every gravel specialism
- Closer low gear spacing – creating natural cadence progression
- Wider higher gear spacing – creating top-end speed options
- Two-piece block – blends strength of steel with light weight of alloy
- Works with the new N3W driver body – for great versatility and full compatibility
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 340 grams (Endurance 9-36T : 9-10-11-12-13-14-16-18-20-23-27-31-36)
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 390 grams (Gravel Race 9-42T : 9-10-11-12-13-14-16-18-21-25-30-36-42)
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 410 grams (Gravel Adventure 10-44T : 10-11-12-13-14-15-17-19-22-26-32-39-44)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.