Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO 11-Speed Silver Rear Derailleur
The Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO 11-Speed Rear Derailleur affords a timeless aesthetic thanks to its silver finish and possesses a design specifically tuned for bikes using disc brakes. These disc brake design tweaks include an adapted mounting link to facilitate thru-axle removal and larger teeth on the upper pulley wheel to better cope with the more extreme chain lines associated with wider, disc brake rear hub spacing.
An upper derailleur body made from Techno Polymer reinforced with glass fibres heightens the parallelogram’s stiffness, resulting in crisper, more positive gear changes, while integrated Embrace Technology ensures superior sprocket alignment for smoother, more efficient chain meshing, regardless of which sprocket is being used.
- A classic looking mechanical 11-speed rear derailleur designed for use with Campagnolo hydraulic disc brake set ups
- Disc brake frame optimisation includes an adapted mounting link for easier thru-axle removal
- Larger teeth on the upper pulley grants precise shifting at the more extreme chain lines associated with wider disc brake rear hub spacing
- Upper body is made from ultra-light Techno Polymer reinforced with glass fibre for crisp, positive gear shifts
- Embrace Technology ensures perfect alignment with all the sprockets
- Maximum cassette capacity: 11-29T (Short Cage), 11-32T (Medium Cage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 200 grams (short cage version)