Campagnolo Super Record/Record EPS Power Unit V3
Built with strength, durability and reliability in mind, the Campagnolo Super Record/Record EPS Power Unit V3 takes queues from its previous version, the V2, but features increased vibration absorption, ultrasonic seals from waterproofing to impressive depths and a reduced size, allowing you to forget it’s even part of the bike. Perfect for completing your simple, sleek finish on your full-Italian bike.
Thanks so its reduction in size, the new structure opens up to a host of internally mounted opportunities, allowing you to remain more aerodynamic and efficient than ever before. With a weight of just 106g, it also keeps your overall weight as low as possible, not stopping you from gaining new PB’s on long, alpine climbs.
Of course, all of these new additions are impressive, but they must’ve stripped away some functionality to make it so small, right? In fact, quite the opposite, the same DTI (Digital Tech Intelligence) transmits, receives and processes data thousands of times a second, whilst an electronic brain synchronises all of the functions you set pre-ride.
- Most seatposts, depending on the adaptor chosen (27.2mm or 31.6mm)
- Campagnolo Super Record/Record EPS systems
- Increased durability and strength compared to the V2 version
- Reduced sizing (16.6mm in diameter)
- Reduce weight (106g)
- The same DTI (Digital Tech Intelligence) as previous iterations
- On board diagnostics to detect a wide range of malfunctions
- Waterproof to IP67 rating
- Able to be internally mounted and seatpost mounted with the correct adaptors
- Compatible with Campagnolo Super Record/Record EPS systems
PRODUCT REF: CPE802V3
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more