Cane Creek eeWings Titanium MTB Cranks
Weighing in at just 400 grams, the Cane Creek eeWings Titanium MTB Cranks are a lightweight option that are highly durable and boast 20 - 30% increased stiffness over top carbon cranks. Meeting the demands of the most aggressive off-road riders, you can put all your power through the pedals thanks to the incredibly strong, welded, hollow titanium construction.
The titanium 30mm spindle is compatible with BSA 73mm, PF92/89.5 and 392 EVO bottom brackets in addition to PF30 and BB30 bottom brackets with outboard bearing configurations. In addition to top performance, these cranks offer sleek and minimalist aesthetics from the brushed titanium finish.
- Butted 3/2.5 titanium arms with CNC 6/4 titanium spindle, crank bolt, and hirth joint
- Preload adjustment: Cane Creek CNC Machined 7075 T-6 Aluminium
- Bottom bracket compatibility: 30mm spindle only. BSA73mm threaded, Press Fit 92/89.5, BB30 (external bearing only), PF30 (external bearing only), 392 EVO, T47 (only with an outboard bearing style BB for a 30mm spindle)
- Q-factor: 176mm
- Chainring interface: Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt direct mount chainring interface
- Finish: Brushed titanium | laser etched graphics
- Warranty: 10 years
- Weight: 400 grams (including arms, spindle, fastening bolt/washer, chainring bolts, spindle spacer, preload assembly)
- **Please note:** Spider designs specifically for SRAM cranksets will not work with eeWings. The chainring interface on the eeWings has an inverted bolt pattern relative to a SRAM crank, and the spider will not connect properly to the eeWings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.