Castelli Alpha MC Studio Jacket
All the performance of the Alpha ROS cycling jacket in a casual, off-the-bike design, the Castelli Alpha MC Studio Jacket is incredibly warm and protective. A double-layered construction brings the insulation properties of Primaloft® synthetic down, while the nylon liner helps it slide on and off over other layers.
Gore-Tex™ Windstopper® 150 fabric creates an excellent barrier against both the wind and light rain while remaining highly breathable, and the integrated hood with draw-cord brings even more coverage when the conditions are at their worst. Further details prevent the ingress of water and that cold winter chill; there are minimal seams, silicone grippers at the waist and a double-layer cuff that seals well when used both with gloves and without. There's plenty of space for your phone, keys and other essentials in the three pockets, and if the temperatures do start to rise, you can use the front zip to adjust accordingly.
- Gore-Tex™ Windstopper® 150 fabric for wind protection with high breathability and effective rain protection
- Minimal seams
- Double-layer construction with Primaloft® synthetic down insulation and nylon liner
- YKK® Vislon® for easy regulation of airflow
- Raw-edge waist with silicone gripper
- Double-layer cuff integrates with glove
- Two front pockets and additional inner chest pocket
- Integrated hood with draw-cord closure
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".