Castelli Alpha ROS 2 Light Womens Jacket
A solid choice during the winter months, the Castelli Alpha ROS 2 Light Women's Jacket prevents you from receiving a battering from the rain and wind while remaining highly breathable.
To the front and sleeves, Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 fabric provides excellent protection while still retaining top breathability, and on the back a lighter Nano Flex Xtra Dry material ensures that heat and moisture can escape rapidly. The back panel is also finished with Nanotechnology water-repellency. Key to the excellent ventilation of this jacket is the Alpha double-layered construction, so the outer is separated from the Prosecco Strada inner insulation.
The jacket has a close yet unrestrictive fit with the raw-edge waist hem sitting smooth against the body and preventing too much movement as you pedal. There's plenty of space in the four pockets for ride essentials, with the front storage featuring a zip for securing more valuable items, and three open rear pockets have drainage holes so the contents don't get waterlogged. Finished with reflective details on the pockets, visibility in low light is enhanced.
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 fabric on front and sleeves for wind and rain protection and breathability
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry on the back allows heat and sweat to escape, while the Nanotechnology water-repellent finish sheds rain
- Alpha double-layer construction separates the windproof layer from the insulation for controlled ventilation
- Inner insulation in Prosecco Strada is lightweight and effectively manages moisture
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you
- Front zippered pocket
- Three rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Full-length zip with double YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Ideal temperature range: 8°–15°C / 46°–59°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 386 grams (size small)