Castelli Beta ROS Jacket
Castelli's Beta ROS combines the freedom of a jersey with the protection of a light winter jacket, making it ideal for autumn and spring rides when a heavy, thermal jacket is too much but a jersey and arm warmers definitely won’t suffice. Although the Polartec® NeoShell® used on the front and upper arms doesn’t have a massive amount of insulation, its windproof and water-resistant nature adds a surprisingly effective barrier against chill winds, especially when working hard.
By combining the NeoShell with woven Nano Flex Light fabric on the rearward facing areas, both breathability and fit are greatly enhanced, so it feels more like a jersey than a jacket, making it comfortable, highly versatile and useable in a wide range of conditions. Its adaptability means that it will rarely be necessary to wear or even carry extra layers, with perhaps just a full waterproof required for riding in the very worst conditions as long as the temperature doesn’t drop too close to zero.
The YKK® Vislon® zipper adds further opportunity for ventilation control, and there are three rear pockets for storage, complete with reflective detailing, so you're suitably covered across a range of riding conditions.
- Rain or Shine (RoS) engineering
- Polartec® NeoShell® four-way stretch fabric on front and upper sleeves is windproof, waterproof and highly breathable
- Nano Flex Light woven fabric on back is highly breathable while blocking wind and splashes from light rain or wet roads
- Close-to-body cut remains very comfortable thanks to four-way stretch of all fabrics
- YKK® Vislon® zipper is easy sliding for quick ventilation control
- Three rear pockets
- Large reflective panel at lower back
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range: 8°-18°C / 46°-64°F
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 212 grams (size large)
Castelli Beta ROS Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.