Castelli Beta ROS Jacket
Castelli's Beta ROS combines the freedom of a jersey with the protection of a light winter jacket. Polartec® NeoShell® is used to the front for effective windproofing, water-resistance and breathability, while Nano Flex Light further enhances breathability while creating a barrier to light rain and road spray. Cut for a close fit, the fabric won't flap about, and thanks to a four-way stretch in both fabrics, it won't feel restrictive either.
The YKK® Vislon® zipper adds further opportunity for ventilation control, and there are three rear pockets for storage, complete with reflective detailing, so you're suitably covered across a range of riding conditions.
- Rain or Shine (RoS) engineering
- Polartec® NeoShell® four-way stretch fabric on front and upper sleeves is windproof, waterproof and highly breathable
- Nano Flex Light woven fabric on back is highly breathable while blocking wind and splashes from light rain or wet roads
- Close-to-body cut remains very comfortable thanks to four-way stretch of all fabrics
- YKK® Vislon® zipper is easy sliding for quick ventilation control
- Three rear pockets
- Large reflective panel at lower back
- Recommended temperature range: 8°-18°C / 46°-64°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 212 grams (size large)
Castelli Beta ROS Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.