Castelli Elemento Lite Womens Jacket
Castelli's Elemento Lite Womens Jacket has been inspired by traditional down winter jackets, and been designed for riding in cold conditions. Extremely warm, yet incredibly light, Castelli have utilised a synthetic down middle layer to improve air permeability.
The three-layer construction includes the insulative middle, sandwiched between two woven layers. The outer is relatively windproof but has some permeability so air can enter and collect moisture. The result is extremely efficient evaporation.
The jacket provides a close-to-body fit, and Plissé stretch panels on the sides, elbows and wrists ensure this is possible with no negative impact on freedom of movement. An inner waist closure allows you to adapt to the conditions - closed, and the ingress of cold air is reduced, open, and breathability is further improved.
There's plenty of space for carrying all you need, be it nutrition, tools or your phone and cash, in the three rear open pockets.
- 3-layer insulated construction with engineered air permeability offers the best combination of warmth, breathability and light weight
- Japanese-made air-permeable woven-textured nylon outer shell with water-repellent finish
- Polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without any water absorption
- Plissé stretch panels on sides, elbows and wrists allow for close-to-body fit yet with full freedom of movement
- Three rear pockets with reflective gusset at bottom
- Inner waist closure allows you to block out drafts (closed) or provide extra breathability (open)
- Temperature range: 0°-12° / 32°-54°F
- Weight: 347 grams (small)
PRODUCT REF: 902299
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more