Castelli Emergency Rain Jacket
Lightweight and packable, the Castelli Emergency Rain Jacket offers an essential layer for transitional seasons. Fully waterproof, you can be sure to stay dry when the heavens open thanks to the Deluge 2.5 construction. With the ability to pack up into a jersey pocket, you'll never want to leave this jacket behind when heading out on autumn or spring rides.
Weighing 175 grams, the Deluge 2.5 material provides all-around protection from the rain thanks to its fully waterproof characteristics. The stretch properties of this material offer an ergonomic fit that forms to the body effortlessly, yet remains unrestrictive so you can achieve a full range of motion when wearing this jacket.
Exceptionally waterproof, this jacket packs up small enough to fit into a jersey pocket when the rain retreats.
- Waterproof Deluge 2.5 layer
- 10,000mm water column
- Slight stretch for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds up small enough for a jersey pocket
- Innovative "gutters" drain water away from hands and off back
- Waterproof zipper and seam sealing keep all water out
- Weight: 175g
- Temperature range: 5°-18°C / 40°-65°F