Castelli Emergency Womens Jacket
Don't get caught out in the rain. When you're out riding in unpredictable conditions, the Castelli Emergency Women's Jacket will keep you protected in the event of a sudden shower. Although not a breathable jacket for all-day wear, this jacket does serve it's purpose perfectly and is fully waterproof, with sealed seams, a waterproof zipper, and 'gutters' to drain water away from your hands and off your back.
Offering a great on-the-bike fit and a small amount of stretch, you'll remain comfortable and unrestricted whether riding on the tops, hoods or drops. Despite the ergonomic fit, it is roomy enough to wear comfortably over a winter jersey or Gabba.
Weighing a mere 149 grams, this lightweight jacket is extremely compact and will easily fit into a jersey pocket so you can make sure you've always got it to hand.
- Waterproof Deluge 2.5 layer
- 10,000mm water column
- Slight stretch for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds up small enough for a jersey pocket
- Innovative "gutters" drain water away from hands and off back
- Waterproof zipper and sealed seams keep all water out
- Weight: 149 grams
- Temperature range: 6-15˚C