Castelli Goccia Jacket
Highly water-resistant, thanks to Tempesta Stretch fabric and taped shoulder seams, completely unrestrictive thanks to four-way stretch and exuding understated style, the Castelli Goccia Jacket excels on wet, windy days as an effective barrier. A jacket that works well whether that's on a club run in unpredictable conditions or on a winter gravel ride, it's extremely durable and can be packed small enough to fit in a jersey pocket when no longer required.
A dropped-tail adds extra protection from road spray and there's a vent on the back to prevent you overheating. In low light conditions, the reflective strip on the lower back will add some extra visibility.
- Tempesta Stretch fabric with windproof PU membrane provides 10,000mm waterproofing with 20,600g/m2/24h breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for waterproofing
- Stretchy for extremely comfortable fit that moves with you
- Packable enough to fit in jersey pocket
- Covered easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Extra-long tail for protection from wheel spray
- Vent on back
- Reflective stripe at lower back
- Recommended temperature range: 5°-14°C / 41°-57°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 236 grams (size large)
Castelli Goccia Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.