Castelli Pioggerella Shoe Covers
Versatile cycling shoe covers, the Pioggerella from Castelli are designed for use in cool and wet conditions when you need a bit of insulation or to keep water out in a temperature range of 8°-18°C. With a waterproof zip at the rear and a wrap-around velcro cuff at the top, you can get them snug to the foot to ensure no water seeps in. Castelli also includes a silicone bead at the top of the covers as a further barrier to water running off your leg.
More durable material is used under the cover to improve wear resistance when off the bike but to maximise the life of them it is advisable to limit the amount you walk on the shoe covers. Perfect for cold starts in the summer or for stowing in a pocket if rain is expected, the Pioggerella Shoe Covers are a versatile choice for many cyclists.
- Waterproof non-insulated bootie for cool and wet conditions
- Waterproof PU-coated stretch fabric
- Silicone bead at the inside top of the cuff to seal water out
- Wrap cuff construction to optimise fit
- Waterproof zipper
- High-durability material underfoot
- Temperature range of 8°-18°C