Castelli Pro Fit Light Rain Jacket
The Pro Fit Light Rain Jacket was developed by Castelli for professional riders and has a cut to match. Skin-tight on the professionals, this garment is designed to protect you from heavy rain while keeping an aerodynamic profile.
The Torrent Stretch fabrics are lightweight and provide total protection from water ingress while ensuring the garment is easy to slide on over bare arms. These materials form a thin membrane with no inner lining, so the jacket can be easily rolled up and stored in a back pocket. The seams are sealed for a totally waterproof construction. The nature of this type of PU membrane waterproofing means breathability is moderate, which should be considered for long rides of higher intensity.
With three rear pockets, you can store all the nutrition you need for your ride, while the quality YKK zipper makes mid-ride adjustments a breeze. The Gabba-style tail extends below the base of the jacket for additional coverage where your rear wheel can tend to spray you heavily.
- Pocketable stretch fit waterproof jacket
- Torrent Stretch 2-layer fabric in body for a compact and lightweight construction
- Torrent Stretch 3-layer fabric slides easily over bare arms
- Stretch aero fit - made for a skin-tight fit on pro riders (consider sizing up)
- Seam-sealed for waterproofing
- Three rear pockets with Gabba-style tail
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Weight: 263 grams (size large)
- Recommended temperature range: 6°-18°C
Castelli Pro Fit Light Rain Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.