Castelli Quick-Step Aero Race 6.1 Short Sleeve Jersey
Castelli’s Quick-Step Aero Race 6.1 Short Sleeve Jersey is perfect for fast-paced rides or races, with the design and fabrics used giving significant aero gains at speeds between 30kph and 55kph.
Based on information gleaned from Computer Fluid Dynamic (CFD) analysis, the Velocity Rev2 fabric on the front and on the sleeves produces less drag than other jerseys, aided by the smooth transition between the raw-cut sleeves and the skin. The cut is close but comfortable in a riding position and the dropped tail allows easy access to the three rear pockets. There is also a pocket for a number on race day to eliminate the need for safety pins.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 kph
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with a raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zip
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping the jersey fitted at the waist
- Integrated number pocket improves aerodynamics and removes the need for pins
- Best worn at temperatures from 18-35˚C / 64-95˚ F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 109 grams (M)