Castelli Quick-Step Free Aero RC Pro Bib Short
With pro-looking Quick-Step branding, the Castelli Free Aero RC Pro Bib Short has an aesthetic to match its functionality.
The short is centred around the Progetto X² Air pad, designed for comfort and support over long distances. There are two different densities of foam, strategically positioned for better cushioning and a plush top layer that moves moisture away from the skin to prevent irritation.
The short uses fewer seams than most shorts, so there is less chance of chafing and the Forza 2 fabric provides support and compression for the leg muscles to lessen fatigue and improve recovery. Minimalist mesh bib straps offer good breathability and the raw-cut waist ensures that there is no pressure on the stomach. A small mesh pocket on the rear can be used for a race radio or gels.
- Constructed from high compression 215g/m² Forza 2 fabric with 32% Lycra®
- 5-panel construction for reduced seams and a smooth feel
- Newly refined Progetto X² Air seamless seat pad
- Leg ends stay in place without elastic or grippers
- Soft, raw-cut waistband
- Minimalist mesh bib straps for maximum airflow, with a reinforced yoke
- Mesh rear pocket
- Professional-looking Quick-Step branding
- Perfect for a temperature range of 15-35˚C / 59-95˚ F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 183 grams (medium)