Castelli San Remo ROS Thermosuit
Castelli's San Remo ROS Thermosuit combines the best attributes of two of their most advanced pieces of winter kit to deliver the ultimate in cold weather protection. This pairing limits excess layers to improve comfort and fit and to keep you warmer.
The upper borrows from the Perfetto ROS Long Sleeve Jacket, utilising brushed Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 205 to the front and Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 203 to the back, blending wind and rain protection with breathability and stretch.
The Sorpasso RoS Bib Tight makes up the bottom portion, using Nano Flex 3G and Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabrics for the best possible thermal protection, elasticity and water-repellency. Cut anatomically at the hips and knees, freedom of movement isn't compromised during pedalling, and the Progetto X2 seat pad looks after your most sensitive areas, absorbing harsh shocks from the road and cushioning in contact points with the saddle so you can ride all day in complete comfort.
The suit has YKK® Camlock® zippers on the ankles for easy on/off, and is finished with reflective details to enhance visibility in low light.
- Combines the Castelli Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve Jacket and Sorpasso RoS Bib Tight
- Brushed Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 205 fabric in the front of the top for wind and rain protection
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 203 fabric in the back of the top for greater breathability and stretch for fit
- Thermo-taped seams on the shoulders with reflective tape to keep water out and improve visibility
- Water-resistant YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily for controlled ventilation
- Side openings on the chest with zippers to increase airflow easily when needed
- Two rear pockets with sleeve for pump for easy access with gloves
- Nano Flex 3G fabric in the legs for Castelli's best combination of warmth, elasticity, softness and water-repellency
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric panels on thigh and high front for increased thermal protection
- Anatomical cut on hips and knees
- Reflective panels on the ankles for visibility
- Progetto X2 seat pad
- YKK® Camlock® zippers on ankles
- Recommended temperature range: 2°–12°C / 36°–54°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 524 grams (size large)
Castelli San Remo ROS Thermosuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.