Castelli Sanremo 3.2 Short Sleeve Speedsuit 2017
As what's probably the fastest time trial suit on the WorldTour, the Castelli Sanremo 3.2 Short Sleeve Speed Suit 2017 is a top end product that targets nothing but perfection, and the top step of the podium. Featuring an innovative boundary layer that's engineered to reduce drag by allowing a more optimised shape to form naturally in the fabric, an aerodynamic surface is created that helps you power through in impressive time.
Upgraded fabrics around the shoulder and lower leg are also designed to improve air flow, whilst an integrated race number flap means that any extra seaming is reduced, and that your numbers fit plush to your back as you put down your power.
With a Progetto X2 Air seat pad that features in the very highest lines of Castelli's bib shorts, this speed suit is comfortable and protects against the shocks commonly encountered out on the road. Comfort also ensured by means of the race fit, this is one garment that will have you going faster for less input, which is a bonus, even before the clock has started.
- Probably the fastest suit on the WorldTour, now available to non-WorldTour riders
- Boundary Layer engineering to reduce drag over every portion of the suit
- New fabrics on shoulder and lower leg make it even faster
- Race number flap
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort
- Race fit: Note that this suit fits very snugly
- Never beaten in our wind tunnel testing by any other commercially available suit
- Weight: 267g
- Recommended temperature range: 15°-35°C / 59-95°F