Castelli Slicker Pro Jacket
If you need to get out on the bike in bad conditions, the Castelli Slicker Pro Jacket is the ideal go-to garment.
Microshell 2-layer ultralight fabric with PFC-free external microporous polyurethane membrane provides a waterproof but breathable construction, and water sheds extremely fast. Stretchy side panels, shoulders and sleeves are also waterproof while delivering a close-to-body fit, so there's no flapping on a windy day. The seams are fully taped to further prevent the ingress of water, and stretchy wrist cuffs create a seal against the weather, and can be pulled over glove cuffs too.
A silicone waistband prevents excess movement of the jacket, and reflective trim adds some extra visibility in low light. Two pockets in the rear, with drainage holes, provide some storage space, and if the weather improves then this jacket can be packed down small to stow in a jersey pocket.
- Castelli Microshell 2-layer ultralight 50g/m2 waterproof breathable fabric with PFC-free external microporous polyurethane membrane
- Stretch waterproof side panels, shoulders, and sleeves give close-to-body fit
- Stretch wrist closure seals wrist and can cover gloves to keep water out
- YKK® Vislon® waterproof zipper
- Two external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Fully taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to easily stash away in jersey pocket
- Recommended temperature range: 4-18˚C, 39-64˚F
Castelli Slicker Pro Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".