Cateye Orb Light Set
Cateye's Orb Light Set is simple yet effective, emitting a beam of 10 and 5 lumens, front and rear respectively. The lights are perfect for low light city riding or as secondary sources in addition to your main lights. Both are powered by coin cell batteries, keep weight to a minimum, and are constructed from durable aluminium. Attachment is simple, in a variety of different places, including seatpost, handlebar, helmet or bag using the included rubber band.
Despite their small size and simple design, these lights utilise advanced Cateye technology. The Opticube lens emits an optimised beam pattern and the lens itself works as the on/off/mode button, with a long press required to turn the light on and off, a handy safety feature. You should never get caught out in the dark thanks to the battery auto-save, automatically switching to flashing mode as the battery gets low.
- Durable aluminium construction with anodised finish
- Attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag with a heavy-duty rubber band
- Opticube lens technology
- Long press to turn on and off preventing accidental use
- Superior heat dissipation maximises the lumen power of the light for consistency of lumen output
- Never cycles through the Off mode
- 180 degree visibility to the rear
- Battery auto-save
- Orb lights - front and rear
- 2 x CR2032 coin cell batteries
- Light source: LED
- Maximum lumens: 10 (front) / 5 (rear)
- Modes: Three (Constant / Fast Flashing / Slow Flashing)
- Run time: 50 hours to 100 hours (mode dependent)
- Battery: 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- Recharge time: n/a
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 31mm (front and rear)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 26 grams (each, with battery)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.