CeramicSpeed BB30 SRAM GXP Coated Bottom Bracket
Upgrade your prize road bike with the CeramicSpeed BB30 SRAM GXP Coated Bottom Bracket and enjoy near-frictionless pedalling performance. This version is designed specifically to fit a BB30 frameset, allowing you to run a set of SRAM or Quarq GXP cranks. Built to the highest standards and strictest tolerances, CeramicSpeed produce their bottom brackets to last.
This is the coated version, which differs from CeramicSpeed's standard offering by including a 3-micron thick metallic coating on the hardened-steel races. This equates to a further 50% reduction in frictional drag and ensures even longer-lasting performance by boosting the life of the bottom bracket 60%.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BB30 framesets and SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Bottom bracket with bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- 1mm spacer
- 0.5mm spacer
- GXP wave washer
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BB30
- Opening diameter: 42mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks
- Shell width: 68mm