CeramicSpeed BB86 SRAM GXP Coated Road Bottom Bracket
This top of the line CeramicSpeed Coated Bottom Bracket represents the perfect upgrade to your press fit BB86 standard frameset to run a set of SRAM or Quarq GXP cranks smoothly and efficiently.
Handmade in Denmark, the ceramic bearings are an impressive 400% smoother than stock steel bearings, and that's before the 3-micron thick coating is added. In fact, the coating accounts for a further 50% reduction in friction and a 60% boost in longevity compared to the standard CeramicSpeed offering. Without altering the aesthetics of your bike, you can add a watt-saving upgrade that brings even more enjoyment to your riding too.
Compatible with press-fit BB86 framesets, this bottom bracket is designed for using with SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Two cups with bearing installed
- Two dust covers
- 1mm spacer
- 0.5mm spacer
- GXP wave washer
- Plastic cable protector
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Coated Bearings increase bearing life by 60% and reduce drag by 50% compared to standard bearings
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: Italian threaded (ITA)
- Shell diameter: 41mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.