CeramicSpeed BB90 Trek GXP Coated Bottom Bracket
This BB90 Trek GXP Coated Bottom Bracket is the top offering from CeramicSpeed, and makes the perfect upgrade component for riders with a BB90 Trek frameset and SRAM or Quarq GXP cranks. The coating on the ceramic bearings makes them incredibly smooth, boosting longevity by 60%, all while lowering drag a further 50% compared to CeramicSpeed's standard bottom brackets.
Considering the standard bottom bracket is designed to lower drag by 75% compared to a stock BB, the smoothness of this coated version really needs to be experienced first hand.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BB90 framesets (Trek) and SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Two bearing sets (one bottom bracket)
- Two dust covers
- GXP wave washer
- Plastic cable protector
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Coated Bearings increase bearing life by 60% and reduce drag by 50% compared to CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BB90 (Trek)
- Opening diameter: 37mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.