CeramicSpeed Campagnolo Oversized Pulley Wheel System
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System is the ultimate performance upgrade for your Campagnolo Groupset. Utilising a top quality aluminium construction, both durability and low weight are guaranteed, while the oversized pulley wheels offer a 40% reduction in friction compared with the standard setup.
Benefitting from a 13/19-tooth design capable of working alongside a 32 tooth cassette, you are assured fantastic climbing efficiency as well as straight-line speed. The system is compatible with Record mechanical, Record EPS, Super Record mechanical, Super Record EPS, Chorus mechanical and Potenza mechanical Campagnolo Groupsets for an unrivalled ride out on the road.
It is also worth noting that when travelling, one must remove the rear derailleur in full due to its updated size preventing it from fitting into a bike box or bag. Additionally, the system must be regularly oiled to maintain its efficiency.
- Oversized aluminium pulley wheels
- 40% lower friction over the standard system
- High-quality construction
- Compatible with Record mechanical, Record EPS, Super Record mechanical, Super Record EPS, Chorus mechanical and Potenza mechanical
- Includes: Oversized Pulley Wheel System, oil and sticker sheet