CeramicSpeed Coated Shimano Oversized Pulley Wheel System
The CeramicSpeed Coated Shimano Oversized Pulley Wheel System is built and designed to save you watts, helping you to shave off those all important seconds. Designed entirely around providing you with an optimum cycling performance, the use of high-quality materials means this coated oversized pulley wheel system will save you at least 2.4 watts.
When it comes to pulley systems, the least amount of friction, the better and using a 17 tooth aluminium pulley wheel, Ceramic Speed have ensured that this coated OSPW, takes friction reduction to a whole new level. This translates to 60% or more in power savings compared to traditional pulley systems.
Making you faster...without a doubt but with speed also comes durability. From the design to the assembly, the entire process comes together in CeramicSpeed's HQ with the use of high-quality materials. Tested and adopted by professional triathletes including Tim Don and numerous Pro Continental cycling teams, it is an elite-level speed boosting masterpiece.
To ensure the durability of the CeramicSpeed Coated Shimano Oversized Pulley Wheel system, it is important to properly lubricate your bearings. Add oil by using the lubrication points on the back cage plate, so that oil can penetrate the bearing. Do this when you lubricate your chain, if you have washed your bike or after riding in wet or muddy conditions.
When traveling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the Shimano Coated OSPW system will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.
Includes: Oil, Sticker Sheet, Mounting and Maintenance manual.
- Material: Carbon/PA cage, aluminium pulley wheels
- Compatibility: Shimano Ultegra/Dura Ace 10-speed and 11-speed
- Due to the oversized pulley wheels and the need for a longer chain, CeramicSpeed recommends installing a new, uncut chain. CeramicSpeed does not recommend using additional links to an existing chain
- The OSPW System for Shimano fits up to 28t on most bikes, depending on rear derailleur hanger
- Best shifting performance is achieved with Shimano cassettes
- Weight: 57g
- Includes: Oil, Sticker Sheet, Mounting and Maintenance manual
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.