CeramicSpeed OSPW Coated Dura-Ace/Ultegra Orange Ltd Edition
The Ltd Edition Orange OSPW system for Dura-Ace and Ultegra derailleurs features CeramicSpeed’s coated ceramic bearings. These bearings not only reduce friction but also last up to five times longer than standard pulley wheel bearings. Coupled with the oversized aluminium wheels, the reduction in friction is as much as 60%, giving extra speed or using less energy. This system is designed for use with Shimano’s Dura-Ace 9100/9150 and Ultegra 8000 SS/8050 SS rear derailleurs, and works with cassettes that have up to 32 teeth on their largest sprocket to give great shifting.
Please note: The OSPW System for 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is NOT compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS or 8050-GS (medium cage) derailleurs, nor with the clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 and RX805.
- OSPW System Coated for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS derailleurs
- CeramicSpeed pulley wheel oil, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material: Carbon-reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- Maximum cassette compatibility: 11-32t
- Compatibility: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100/9150 and Ultegra 8000 SS/8050 SS derailleurs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.