CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated Campagnolo EPS 12-Speed Ltd Edition
Resplendent in Ltd Edition purple, the CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated is compatible with Campagnolo EPS 12-Speed rear derailleurs and offers efficiency benefits thanks to the pulley wheels and the bearings.
CeramicSpeed is well known for its fantastic bearings, and these coated versions are the pinnacle of their offering. They last far longer and are much smoother than standard bearings giving more speed for less effort. The oversized 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower pulley wheels also provide measurable gains, as the chain has to bend less to wrap around them, generating less friction and drag.
The system can be installed on Campagnolo EPS 12-speed rear derailleurs and used with 34t cassettes using the supplied tool. There is also a bottle of CeramicSpeed oil included to keep everything running at maximum efficiency.
- Complete OSPW System for Campagnolo 12-speed Super Record EPS
- CeramicSpeed Pulley Oil, 15ml dropper bottle
- Custom tool for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW System
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 13-tooth upper and a 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material: Carbon-reinforced PA
- Bearings: CeramicSpeed Coated
- Compatibility: Campagnolo 12-speed Super Record EPS (electronic). Please note, the system is not compatible with 12-speed mechanical
- Compatibility cassette: From 11 to 34-tooth
- Spring tension settings: Three
- Speed: 12-speed
- Discipline: Road
- Special notes: Custom tool included for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW. The factory clutch mechanism will remain intact and in stick form. There is no damage or modification to the clutch for the installation of the OSPW System
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".