CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated SRAM RED/Force AXS Ltd Edition
Saving watts and maximising the bling factor, CeramicSpeed’s Ltd Edition OSPW System Coated for SRAM RED/Force AXS offers real performance benefits and plenty of aesthetic ones too. The purple 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower pulley wheels are larger than the standard ones that they replace, which means that the chain has to articulate less to negotiate them, leading to less friction in this area. CeramicSpeed’s renowned coated bearings further reduce drag, leading to a very efficient drivetrain that requires less effort for any given speed. The larger circumference also means far better longevity than standard-sized pulley wheels.
Two spring settings allow a degree of customisation for set-up or riding style and mean that the oversized pulley wheel system can be used for gravel riding as well as on the road. It is also compatible with cassettes up to 36-tooth, and comes complete with a fitting tool and oil for maintenance.
- Complete OSPW System for SRAM RED/Force AXS
- CeramicSpeed Pulley Oil, 15ml dropper bottle
- Custom tool for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW System
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material: Carbon-reinforced PA
- Bearings: CeramicSpeed Coated
- Compatibility: SRAM RED AXS and SRAM Force AXS. This system is also compatible with the wider range Force AXS medium cage derailleur
- Compatibility cassette: Fit cassettes from 10 to 36-tooth
- Spring tension settings: Two
- Speed: 12-speed
- Discipline: Road and Gravel/Cross
- Special notes: Custom tool included for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW. The factory clutch mechanism will remain intact and in stick form. There is no damage or modification to the clutch for the installation of the OSPW System