CeramicSpeed OSPW System for Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
Due to worldwide demand, the CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System has been expanded with an offering now available for the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 series and Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupsets.
This new system combines a 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower pulley and fits cassettes up to 32t. An extremely strong, stiff and durable system, it is known to last around three to five times longer than your standard system, thanks to the larger number of teeth on the lower pulley.
With the combination of high-quality CeramicSpeed bearings, lightweight components and a proven design, friction is reduced by 30%, resulting in a smoother ride and improved performance for any rider.
Power savings reach up to 60% (2.4watts), which can make all the difference when racing for the line.
Please note: When travelling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW System will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.
- Developed and designed entirely by CeramicSpeed
- Oversized aluminium pulley wheels are fitted with CeramicSpeed Bearings to reduce friction
- Lifetime three to five times longer than commonly used standard pulleys
- Power savings from using this system are 30 - 60% (Around 2.4 watts)
- Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace 9100/9150 and Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupsets
- 13/19-tooth combination specially developed to fit the design of the derailleur
- Weight: 70g