CeramicSpeed PF30 SRAM GXP Standard Bottom Bracket
If you're looking for a performance upgrade that makes your SRAM GXP crankset more efficient while also boosting your bike riding enjoyment, install this CeramicSpeed Standard Bottom Bracket to your PF30 frameset. With frictional drag equating to just 0.3 to 0.4 watts, more of your power is passed through the chainset to the rear wheel. Smoother and harder than stock ball bearings, these CeramicSpeed components are built to last, offering superb longevity for a sound investment.
This bottom bracket is compatible with PF30 framesets and SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Two cups with bearing installed
- Two dust covers
- GXP wave washer
- Spacer tube
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: PF30
- Opening diameter: 46mm
- Bottom Bracket shell width: 68mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.