Cervelo P5 Three Frameset
From Frederik Van Lierde’s 2013 Iron Man Championship to Mary Beth Ellis and Jodie Swallow’s 2015 and 2016 ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Champsionships, the Cervelo P5 has been proven in more elite races than any other triathlon bike, and the Cervelo P5 Three Frameset now offers you the choice to build up your dream TT/Triathlon bike.
Constructed using Formula 1 level CFD software and fully developed in the wind tunnel, the Cervelo P5 is the fastest on the scene, commanding a low weight, high-stiffness and the incredible efficiency we all yearn for when putting down the power out on the course. The P5’s fork takes the same approach, ensuring immense aerodynamic capabilities by cutting through the wind like a knife - making it the ideal partner to the sublime frame.
- Low weight, high-strength and aerodynamically optimised frame ensures you stay at the optimum efficiency for a faster and more enjoyable ride
- All-Carbon fork is designed specifically for the P5, following suit with the frame to offer great aerodynamic prowess
- FRAME: Cervelo All-Carbon, P5 22G frame
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, P5 Fork
- BRAKES: TRP T925R (rear brake only)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF30 compatible
- HANDLEBAR/AEROBAR: 3T Aduro
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust
PRODUCT REF: 708997
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more