Chris King Inset 1 Headset
A stand out brand on account of the outstanding durability and strength of their products, Chris King are renowned for their anodised items and intricately designed headsets and bottom brackets. The Chris King Inset 1 Headset offers up that very same build quality and assures you of its strength by means of the 10 year built to last warranty, guaranteeing you of the brand's confidence in it's manufacturing.
Engineered and designed in Portaland, Oregon, USA, this inset 1 headset is a real American made piece, and using Chris King's legendary in-house bearings for the smoothest possible steering, you can be sure of a frictionless, direct and easy cornering experience. With a patented GripLock retention design system holding everything in place, you can also be assured of a superbly secure connection between frame and fork, giving you greater confidence when riding at speed on uneven roads.
Lightweight and compatible with 44mm straight headtubes as well as 1-1/8" straight steerer tubes, this high strength option is set to improve and extend the longevity of your bike, reducing wear and improving strength.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Compatibility specifically with 44mm straight headtubes and 1-1/8th straight steerer tubes