Chris King R45 Disc Rear Hub QR Centre Lock
Ride with optimum performance and style with the Chris King R45 Disc Rear Hub. Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA, this premium hub utilises a centre lock disc design and a 10 x 135mm quick release axle to pair with road and non-boost mountain bikes.
Featuring Chris King's legendary made-in-house bearings, the R45 only improves over time, while the patented RingDrive™ system uses 45 points of engagement to provide virtually no drag and that signature soundtrack. Completely rebuildable using the R45 Hub Service Tool, this hub can be maintained from home. The freehub is compatible with SRAM and Shimano 11-speed cassettes.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- 10 x 135mm quick release axle
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool
- Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub
- Centre lock disc
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.