Colnago V2-r Road Frameset 2019
The Colnago V2-r Road Frameset boasts a lightweight monocoque carbon fibre construction, ensuring a light weight for faster climbing, high lateral rigidity for explosive sprinting and aerodynamics for top-end speed. The material's natural road damping qualities ensure a comfortable ride, while it handles with total confidence.
The frameset has clearance for 28mm tyres and comes with double hole mounts for direct mount brakes, offering more stopping power. The included seatpost integrates seamlessly with the frame for a smart finish that cheats the airflow in pursuit of better aerodynamics. This all-rounder is the basis of your dream bike build and is more than capable at handling whatever you can throw at it.
- Seat post
Please note: This is the direct mount rim brake version of the Colnago V2-r Road Frameset. Images are for reference to colourway, and feature a mix of both rim brake and disc brake versions.
- Top-of-the-line carbon fibre monocoque frame from Colnago
- Designed to ensure lightness, rigidity and aerodynamics
- Compared to V1-r, lateral rigidity of the bottom-bracket has been increased by 13% and by 4% at the headtube
- Frameset includes: Frame, fork, seat post, headset
- Frame weight: 835 grams (medium size frame)
- Clearance for 28c tyres
- Integrated seat clamp and internally routed cabling
- Colnago's Threadfit 82.5 bottom bracket shell
- Carbon fibre monocoque frame with carbon fibre dropouts
- Direct mount brake standard
PRODUCT REF: 991543
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more