CushCore PRO MTB Tyre Insert Set of 2
To get the most out of your wheels and suspension, there is no better upgrade than the CushCore PRO MTB Tyre Insert. Supplied in a set of 2, the air in your tyres acts as a spring and the foam CushCore as the dampener, transforming your wheels into a suspension system and drastically increasing cushioning while boosting suspension performance by 16%. Due to this reduced load, the force of big hits is also reduced by up to 50%, taking the sting out of any bottom outs you might get.
The second major benefit of CushCore is the increased traction thanks to the boosted sidewall rigidity, giving improvements of up to 35% over a standard tubeless setup. This allows you to run super low pressures without the fear you will burp your tyre as you rail corners. With confidence boosting traction and improved squidge in your suspension, CushCore is an easy choice for improving performance on your mountain bike.
- 2 x CushCore tyre inserts
- 2 x 44mm CushCore Presta air valves
- 1 x valve core tool
- 1 x installation instructions and rim stickers
- CushCore transforms your tubeless tyre into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper
- CushCore improves suspension performance by 16% and reduces impact force from big hits by 50%
- A proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam controls compression and rebound forces
- CushCore's patented profile applies constant pressure on the tyre sidewalls providing protection and stability even at low tyre pressures
- CushCore is designed to fit tight on the rim, this radial tension locks the bead to the rim while maintaining a supple tread patch
- 35% more sidewall stability eliminates tyre squirm and burping, even at low tyre pressure
- CushCore provides a 12% smoother ride and 3% reduced rolling resistance
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250 grams (27.5") / 260 grams (29") per insert
- Designed for tyre widths of 2.1"- 2.6"
- Designed for inner rim width of 22mm-35mm