DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 80mm Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Blending aerodynamic performance, increased tyre support and an efficient build format, the DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 80mm Disc Brake Rear Wheel is the optimum option when tackling flat to undulating parcours or during frantic sprints for the finish line.
The rim is realised in a refined grade of carbon fibre that naturally offers lateral stiffness and strength while remaining lightweight. This sophisticated carbon material is formed into an 80mm deep rim profile that has been honed in the wind tunnel via input from aerodynamic experts SWISS SIDE to reduce drag and maximise crosswind stability. The 32mm external rim width helps to calm air turbulence around the tyre and onto the rim while the broader, 20mm internal rim width supports the sidewalls of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres, helping them realise lower rolling resistance and heightened comfort.
The DT Swiss 180 DICUT hub has a light alloy shell that provides a solid base for disc rotor mounting and houses smooth ceramic bearings that reduce rotational friction markedly. The EXP ratchet freehub body engages rapidly when pedalling starts, offering quicker, more efficient accelerations. DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes complete the build by linking everything together in an efficient and reliable two-cross lacing pattern.
- Tubeless tape 23mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valve, aluminium black 66-80mm
- SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit
- 5mm endcap kit
- Valve guard
- Wheel bag
- A wheelset that is ideal for the fastest performance on flat to slightly undulating courses
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 80mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 32mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs are light and have SINC ceramic bearings
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 80mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 32mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp II T-head
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Two-cross
- Hub: DT Swiss 180 Disc Brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 942 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.