DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 80mm Disc Brake Wheelset
Combining aerodynamically advanced rim profiles, a laterally stiff build format and ceramic bearings, the DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 80mm Disc Brake Wheelset is an ideal partner across flat to slightly undulating parcours or during fast sprints for the finish line.
The high grade of carbon utilised in the rims naturally affords high lateral stiffness and strength while remaining low in weight. The 80mm deep and 32mm wide rim profile has been tuned in the wind tunnel in cooperation with aerodynamic experts SWISS SIDE to lower drag across all yaw angles and improve crosswind stability. This sophisticated rim profile is complemented by the 20mm wide internal rim width that grants increased support to the sidewalls of tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyres, helping them achieve lower rolling resistance and increased comfort.
DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs have light but robust alloy shells that promote a solid interface with disc brake rotors and house super-slick ceramic bearings. An EXP ratchet freehub is added to the rear hub and offers near-instant engagement under pedalling input. The rims and hubs are linked by DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes that are laced in a two-cross pattern, front and rear, to ensure excellent power transfer and reliability.
- Tubeless tape 23mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valves, aluminium black 66-80mm
- SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit
- 5mm endcap kit, front and rear
- Valve guards
- Wheel bags
- A wheelset that is ideal for the fastest performance on flat to slightly undulating courses
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 80mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 32mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs are light and have SINC ceramic bearings
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 80mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 32mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp II T-head
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 180 Disc Brake / Rear - DT Swiss 180 Disc Brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 820 grams / Rear - 942 grams / Wheelset - 1762 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.