DT Swiss E 1800 SPLINE 23mm Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel
The DT Swiss E 1800 SPLINE 23mm Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel provides a great balance between durability and performance. It's part of the brand's Endurance range, and perfect for varied surfaces including tarmac, gravel and cobbles - as capable on an adventure ride as it is on the weekend club run. The 23mm deep aluminium rim keeps weight low and stability high, and the 20mm internal width means it's optimised for tyres between 25mm and 35mm and extremely versatile. 24 DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes link the rim to the DT 370 hub, which uses a simple and reliable 3-pawl freehub system that's easy to maintain and service. The build is strong, stiff and ready to be set up tubeless if you prefer.
- Tubeless-ready clincher rear wheel
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 23mm
- Internal Rim Width: 20mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aero Comp
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DT 370
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Rear Axle: 12 x 142mm thru-axle (with QR converter)
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25mm - 35mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 896 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Includes: Tubeless tape / tubeless valve / QR converter
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.