DT Swiss ER 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Rear Wheel
A training or high-mileage wheel par-excellence, the ER 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Rear Wheel from DT Swiss is light, strong and reliable.
The aluminium rim is tubeless-ready, with a hooked lip that can also accommodate tyres with inner tubes. The asymmetrical design provides a better stiffness-to-weight ratio for supporting disc brakes and transferring power whilst the shallow, 21mm depth ensures that it can happily be used year-round however windy it is.
A DT Swiss 240 hub with Ratchet System 36 SL freehub and sealed bearings brings with it durability, smoothness and efficiency thanks to the design’s multiple points of engagement. The neat t-head shape of the aero comp spokes keeps them aligned perfectly for maximum aerodynamic advantage and strength whilst the Pro Lock Squorx ProHead nipples keep the wheel laced up tightly with no fear of the spokes loosening.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 21mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: 22mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock Squorx ProHead aluminium nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 with Ratchet System 36 SL
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Rear Axle: 12x142 thru-axle
- Recommended 25-30mm tyre width
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 794 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM