DT Swiss ERC 1100 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Sitting in the top tier of DT Swiss’ Endurance line-up, the ERC 1100 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Rear Wheel is a superbly capable and lightweight option. It uses their premium 180 hub with SiNC ceramic bearings for longevity and low friction with the Ratchet EXP 36 which is more durable and quicker to engage than pawl-based systems.
With a depth of 35mm, the carbon rim is shallow enough for use in any wind conditions but has been shaped to still offer an aerodynamic advantage at speed. It is tubeless-ready, but has a hooked design so can still be used with tube-type tyres too and the 22mm internal width of the rim will provide improved support to the tyre’s sidewall when cornering. The width also means that the rim marries up well to the tyre for smoother airflow and decreased drag.
The use of two different types of spokes, DT aero comp II and aerolite II, balances weight, strength, comfort and power transfer with the t-head design ensuring that the blades always lie in the correct aerodynamic position.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 35mm
- Internal Rim Width: 22mm
- External Rim Width: 28.5mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® II t-head and DT aerolite® II t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock hidden aluminium nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 180 Ratchet EXP 36 with SiNC ceramic bearings
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Rear Axle: 12x142 thru-axle
- Recommended 28-32mm tyre width
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 762 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM